A New World. A New Standard In
Vibrant was built from the ground up to be the best,
most focused firm of its kind in the industry, focusing
exclusively on high-end technical and certification
training, allowing us to offer the optimal learning
experience to our clients.
Our focus is on the
creation of an exceptional training and work environment
that engages client and fellow employee alike; that
harnesses enthusiasm and allows for explosive growth
both in the skill set of its staff and the knowledge of
Vibrant offers the benefits of both
a small and of a more established firm. Locally, each
field office is run as an entrepreneurial venture, but
with the national support and infrastructure provided by
a larger, experienced firm. We are a highly profitable,
rapidly growing company with huge credentials.
Vibrant operates training
facilities at the following locations:
We are constantly seeking qualified
applicants in all categories to continue growing our
team. Offices that are not yet open generally interview
for key positions between 8 and 16 weeks prior to
Send your resumes to email@example.com
Tip: Taking the time to respond to our
specific requirements and how you meet and exceed them
will vastly improve your chances to stand out from the
- Looking for experienced and dynamic Training
Successful, premier technical training
firm seeking technical trainer to enthusiastically share
knowledge of Microsoft technical software in training
seminars to both corporate clients and individuals.
We are positioned at the highest end of our
industry; demonstrably offering the best solution to our
client base as we begin our expansion. Our facilities,
our staff and our training programs are truly second to
You'll be in an empowered, exceptionally
team-focused environment where you can constantly learn
and contribute; where there are no corporate politics
and where your co-workers will be as driven and as
motivated as you.
- Deliver technical training seminars primarily at
our training facilities
- Help build ongoing relationships with each student
- Staying current and knowledgeable in the IT
- Assist in the technology implementation of the
- Ongoing projects and special assignments beyond
traditional training programs
- Report directly to the local General Manager
What we require
Successful candidates will have :
- Exceptional, proven presentation skills.
- Technical expertise in one or more aspects of
current technology (such as Windows 2000 Server,
Windows NT, Visual programming languages, web
development and / or Cisco hardware).
- MCSE, MCT or similar certification preferred.
- Must be able to communicate with all skill levels
- Minimum of three years of IT experience.
- High-end, professional approach and demeanor.
What we offer
- Comprehensive training and development programs
that keep you on the cutting edge of technology,
helping you obtain the newest certifications.
- Access to the latest hardware from leading
technology firms such as Cisco, IBM and HP
- Dynamic, aggressive, challenging work environment
at our A+ class training facilities
- Substantial opportunity for advancement to
ultra-high-end training programs, consulting
opportunities, national support positions and
- Aggressive base compensation and bonus program
based upon candidates experience and past success in
- Additional free technical training on a
- Every employee is an owner of the company through
our stock option program