|THE ITIL FOUNDATION CERTIFICATE IN IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT
The purpose of the ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is to certify that the candidate has gained knowledge of the ITIL terminology, structure and basic concepts and has comprehended the core principles of ITIL practices for Service Management.
The ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is not intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the ITIL practices for Service Management without further guidance.
The target group of the ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is drawn from:
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used toenhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
- • IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement programme.
This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process owners
Learning Objectives in Syllabus:
Candidates can expect to gain knowledge and understanding in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification.
Generic Concepts (Awareness).
Selected Processes (Awareness).
Selected Roles (Awareness).
- Service Management as a practice (Comprehension).
- Service Lifecycle (Comprehension).
- Key Principles and Models (Comprehension).
- Selected Functions (Awareness).
- Technology and Architecture (Awareness).
- ITIL Qualification scheme (Awareness)
- Exam Preparation & Requirements Guidance